Sunday 28 December 2014

#walkacrosslondon Day 3 in Pictures

Stratford Centre, start off point

Vicarage Lane - I used work at facility in this compound, redeveloped into housing units

The famous, one and only...

Entering Ilford...Kemi walking too fast for me so I decided to...

At Chadwell Heath



A Sikh temple squeezed in between

A badass auto around Chadwell Heath

Our stats

In to the final Borough

Charles joined us just outside Romford

Nice



Exiting Romford, getting beat now

Selfie alert



See the 2 miles to the M25, walking it felt like 10 miles

Femi came to rescue us at Harold Wood

Femi, Kemi and I

Charles and Kemi...less than a 1 mile to go now

Final selfie at Maylands Golf Club

Ops, I lied. At the M25 End Point

#walkacrosslondon its a wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment