Sunday 16 December 2012

#walkacrosslagos Day 6 in Pictures


Pure Fire Miracle Ministries...they even had Saudi Arabia's flag up. 

Ebele on Epe bridge. She joined me for last day's walk

On Epe Bridge

Epe Junction
More pictures after the break...


In Epe Towm


We liked the backdrop looking down on Epe Town and water behind

Quick pic before making the final trek down Epe-Ibeju Ode road to the Endpoint 

Chinedu and Tj came to join us at Epe Town. So 10km from the Endpoint, Edu joined the trekking

Ebele found the water truck fascinating 


Michael Otedola College of Education

My powerbank

A Stanbic ATM at Eredo Local Govt office

Neat looking house

About 3km to the Endpoint now. It was raining ahead and drizzling where we were

Close to Endpoint

A number of establishments are named after M. Otedola...this market, a housing estate, another school

Endpoint just ahead. TJ coming to join us for the last few steps

Endpoint...with Ebele and Chinedu



With Ronke and Jadesola. My mum was also came, Funmi Johnson from the National Mirror...we actually had a small party at the Endpoint

#walkacrosslagos...completed
End of Day 6



2 comments:

  1. Congrats. I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guy you try.. reminds me of many spots of my childhood Agbara, Ijanikin, Iganmu ah memories

    ReplyDelete